'01 KB Lightning vs '01 Trans Am

kragle23

Established Member
I beat a lightning one night. We pulled over to talk and two little kids got out with him. Lol.

The one I raced had a built motor and ported/pullied eaton, intake, exhaust etc.

That's insane. I don't mind getting up to the speed limit a little fast with the kids in there (Every time they ride with me its, "Daddy, we wanna go fast!"), but NEVER EVER would I think about running it hard with them in it...

HEMI LOL

Twin Screwed
Established Member
and you did this with your kids in the car? congrats your stupid. great kill, and yes ive street raced and im no going to preach about it, but your kids bro. really? do it by yourself so theres less risk. imagine getting a wreck with your kids and god forbid something happening. could you live with yourself afterwords?

kragle23

Established Member
and you did this with your kids in the car? congrats your stupid. great kill, and yes ive street raced and im no going to preach about it, but your kids bro. really? do it by yourself so theres less risk. imagine getting a wreck with your kids and god forbid something happening. could you live with yourself afterwords?

Please re-read this. NO WAY AT ALL would I EVER do that. He tried getting me to go with the kids in the truck, but I took them home and dropped them off first.

mysterio

Established Member
Please re-read this. NO WAY AT ALL would I EVER do that. He tried getting me to go with the kids in the truck, but I took them home and dropped them off first.

That's the best part of the whole story :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread