01 Vert Mach Amp Location

Kelvmore

Hey all,

Just logged in for the first time and this is the first post, forgive me if this has been asked before.

Well I have a 01 GT with the mach 460 and want to add subs. I saw the instructions on mustangworld but it does not show the location of the rear amps on the convertible. I was just wondering if anyone happens to know where they are? I assumimg they are in the same panels as the rear speakers but hate to rip apart the back of the car just to find out.

Thank for the help

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
I think under the hood scoop, no wait thats the CD changer. j/k Not sure in the drop top. Welcome!!

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by Kelvmore
Hey all,

Just logged in for the first time and this is the first post, forgive me if this has been asked before.

Well I have a 01 GT with the mach 460 and want to add subs. I saw the instructions on mustangworld but it does not show the location of the rear amps on the convertible. I was just wondering if anyone happens to know where they are? I assumimg they are in the same panels as the rear speakers but hate to rip apart the back of the car just to find out.

Thank for the help
you got a little work in store for your self. they are behind the back seat and they need to come out and walla they appear:beer: :beer: :beer: good luck

Users who are viewing this thread