02 Mustang GT FS

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
Hey guys, I am putting my Black '02 Mustang GT Premium up for sale. It has 81K miles. It is a mint condition vehicle. I am the third owner of this vehicle. The exterior is 9/10 and was very well maintained. The interior is 9/10 w/ some wear on the driver side floor mat and a little wear on the seat, as well as the steering wheel. Everything else is perfect. I am asking 9K OBO and I am open to any reasonable offers.

The Good news: The car has always been well-maintained and the previous owner had mileage recordings of when service was performed. The first owner owned a car-wash and kept the car immaculate and garaged. I have full detailed receipts for all maintenance that has been performed. 98% of the miles I have put on it are highway miles. I put 20K miles on it in one year going back and forth to college and going back and forth from upstate NY. My grandma fell ill causing my constant commutes back every weekend. Since I have bought the car, it has been garaged at my home in NJ. My off campus house in PA has a garage so I have had the car in a garage the ENTIRE time I have owned it. It has really helped me to keep the paint and condition of the car in good condition.

When I bought the car with 59K miles the following were done the next day.
-8 OEM Motorcraft Spark Plugs
- Motorcraft PCV Valve
- Motorcraft Fuel Filter
- Motorcraft Accessory Belt
- Coolant Flush
- Transmission Fluid Change (Regular ATF installed)
- Fuel Injector Cleaner put in Tank
- Air Filter
- Oil & Filter Change

Other things that were done since I bought it:

- 3K mile Oil Changes w/ filter and Semi-Synthetic oil.
- Rear Diff Fluid Change
- Polyeurothayne Steering Rack Bushings
- Mustang Mats from American Muscle
- Front and Rear Pads and Rotors
- 2 Alignments (One before I installed my "summer" FR500 wheels and tires, and one before I installed the stock wheels with winter tires)
- Power Steering Fluid Flush
- Brake Fluid Flush
- Idler Pulley

The car is bone stock except for a Magnaflow chambered cat-back, and tinted headlights.

The only bad things on this car are as follows:

The previous owner (owner 2) had the car broken into and of all things the seats were stolen. New Ford seats were bought and restitched with real leather not any vinyl crap.

The original Torq-Thrust wheels are slightly beat with some curb rash on them. They are the wheels that will be sold with the car NOT the FR500's. The wheels have practically brand new BF-G tires on them with 90% tread left. I never used these wheels after I bought the car. They were damaged before I bought it.

mustang4sale.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Last edited:

NJ03SVTCobra

Addicted Open Tracker
Established Member
PM any offers guys. Anything reasonable I will accept. This car is immaculate, and will make a great DD or Project car.

Users who are viewing this thread