02 Mustang Metallic Silver

machslammer

Established Member
Delete

This car is great. It only has 35k miles. Automatic with cruise control. Light colored leather interior, Mach 1000 stereo system with 6 disk in dash cd player, power windows and door locks, new falken tires on factory rims, tilt wheel, power seat, dual air bags. There isn't anything mechanically wrong with the car. Car does have a rebuilt title. It was bumped in the front end and cracked the radiator and busted the battery. All factory parts put back on the car. It also has a drop in K&N air filter, and 35% window tint. My wifes car and isn't driven hard. She wants something different. Changes cars more than anyone I know! Car lists for 12k NADA used book. Most banks use a 75% rule.(9100) ASKING $8200 OBO. Make an offer. More pics available just let me know what you wanna see. Thanks.

Last edited:

machslammer

Established Member
Anyone interested for a daily driver, or a vehicle for the wife, daughter, or yourself? Runs like a dream. If interested make an offer. Don't let the rebuilt title scare you away. The car came from GA and i think GA and FL total out anything. The car was not bumped hard at all. It didn't even get back into the stock belt. She found a non-mustang car that she wants. Oh, i stopped and looked at a car just like hers yesterday with a clean title, no Mach 1000 system, cloth interior and had right at 60k miles and they were asking 13k for it. Thanks for reading.

Users who are viewing this thread