'03-04 Cobra front bumper on Mach1

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I was thinking of going to a oem 2003-03 cobra front bumper with a 8000k ice blue hid foglight kit. please show pic's. What parts do i need for complete conversion ?

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The bumper comes with all the push plugs and hardware, at least mine did. I installed mine in a hour. Oh yea, you'll need to cut the mach fog lite harness and wire in the cobra fog harness, no biggie if you have some wire strippers and but end crimp connectors, or wire nuts and electrical tape.

I have one but 2 months ago I hit a raccoon and took the bumper off, got it fixed, and have not put it back on.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
yeah mine sits pretty low and im always worried im going to hit something and its going to take the bumper completely off.

bullitt784

Established Member
i don't think they look right on AB's. the white one above looks pretty nice, probably would look a lot nicer without the hood stripe

nasty04mach1

Bnasty
Established Member
weems you Mach looks SICK. I love it with the stripe. We should get together and snap some pics. I live in Byron.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
I have my hood stripe deleted but left my side Mach1 stripe. I think it would be badd ass in AB. This color blue is real pimp, ive noticed when i was rockn my dads '02 SLP Camaro SS 35th Anniversary it gets attention, but now i have my Blue Mach it seems to get more attention.

Users who are viewing this thread