03-04 cobra seats - are they a worthwhile upgrade on a 2000 GT?

paradigm

Established Member
Looking at buying a set of 03-04 Cobra seats in apparently great condition for $700 (front and rear) - but what I really want is good lateral support which my stock 2000 GT seats completely lack.

Will these be a worthwhile upgrade for good support, or am I better off buying some quality Corbeaus?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Alot of people rave about the 03-04 seats, they are wonderful seats. However I'm pretty biased seeing I have Corbeaus in my car and they're absolutely wonderful.

700 is cheap for a set of cobra seats if they are in good condition.

paradigm

Established Member
A lot of guys on other forums have suggested I spend a little more and get a new pair of Corbeaus. I think that is what I will do, and mount them to the 99-04 manual seat rails.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
A lot of guys on other forums have suggested I spend a little more and get a new pair of Corbeaus. I think that is what I will do, and mount them to the 99-04 manual seat rails.

I truly don't think you'll regret it one bit, I've got the GTS 2's with black leather, black suede and light grey stitching mounted on corbeau's manual rails and the seat position and comfort is spot on for the price. (Have about 1400 in mine)

Users who are viewing this thread