03-04 Cobra VERT rear seat delete kit????

bfoley

Established Member
Anyone know of a place where I can get a rear seat delete kit for my convertible?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
i made my own in the Cobra R style for $25 and ive never done anything like this before. if you dont know the R's delete does not look "flat" because its more or less just hangin there. just something u might want to think about. i don tlike the "boxy" look...here is mine
87e.jpg

Berad001

Banned
BADASS03SVT said:
i made my own in the Cobra R style for $25 and ive never done anything like this before. if you dont know the R's delete does not look "flat" because its more or less just hangin there. just something u might want to think about. i don tlike the "boxy" look...here is mine
87e.jpg

No offence, but that delete just looks unfinished or something. I've never seen a cobra R with the delete on as I think most R owners just take it out because it looks so half-fast.

Here is mine, I went a little crazy matching the carpet I used to the aftermarket seats, so it wasn't cheap. I left one of the seatbelts out because my speedster cover buckles into it, plus in a pinch I'm still able to toss someone back there. Anyway here is what I made.

delete1.jpg

delete2.jpg

delete3.jpg

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Berad001 said:
No offence, but that delete just looks unfinished or something. I've never seen a cobra R with the delete on as I think most R owners just take it out because it looks so half-fast.

ive never seen an R with one removed...Brad.....why the new name?

Brad

Banned
BADASS03SVT said:

BADASS03SVT said:

It's not new, look at the sign up date, haha. I'm on my laptop and apparenly I've got more than one account on here. Although I've seen 6 cobra R's in my life, I've never seen a cobra R with it on. There are a few coupe rear seat deletes on the market that just look awesome, I just don't really like that unfinished look, although you run damn near 10's and I run 15's so I'll be quiet now. :thumbsup:

Brad

Banned
Cobra330 said:
Best ones around go to http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/RSDK.html and check thier's out. Less than $200.00...and they are the originators..

LOL, my convertible rear seat delete looks cleaner than theirs, I made it for 1/3rd the price, and it does not have visible tabs holding it in, mine uses the stock mounting points. $199 for that is pretty crazy considering I made mine in like 2 hours. Also is it just me, or are they trying to sell plastic bags specific to engine cooling? :rollseyes

I just can't believe that was $199 for that delete, that's nuts...

Last edited:

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Pardon me for being helpful...next time I just won't answer. Dude if you think your's is so great that's nice but, don't cut down others trying to help...

Brad

Banned
Cobra330 said:
Pardon me for being helpful...next time I just won't answer. Dude if you think your's is so great that's nice but, don't cut down others trying to help...

quiet ***

Brad

Banned
Cobra330 said:
Nice come back. Quit being a dick. I answered the guys question...I did not cut you down..why you gotta start $hit? Bored or just don't know any better?

I left myself logged on at the apple store and someone typed that because it wasn't me, lol. But don't get your panties in a ruffle! I don't think I'm the greatest, but what you posted is complete trash for that money. Not trying to knock you, but it is what it is. That's so over priceds it's unbelievable and I really feel for anyone who got suckered into a $200 thing that can be made for $50 or bought on ebay for $80. Don't get upset I've got feedback on what you posted, not trying to hurt your feelings. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread