'03-'04 Insurance Q's

MiASvT

Established Member
I am planning on buying a terminator soon and i just wanted to know around what price range the insurance will be for an 19 year old with a clean record. No crashes, nothing. I know it's gotta be something ridiculous.

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I am planning on buying a terminator soon and i just wanted to know around what price range the insurance will be for an 19 year old with a clean record. No crashes, nothing. I know it's gotta be something ridiculous.

well i'm 17 with a GT and insurance on me is around 2,900 a year so i can't imagin what this is gonna be. its only 650 every 6 months on my truck tho :)

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wow. Yeah i'm gonna stay away from a redfire terminator lol

who know's tho man, go in and ask your agent :) i know of older guys that have it cheap. also for me that is leaving out the 2 tickets i got. careless driving wich was a load of BS and doing 54 in a 45. i have a total of 7 points on my license as of right now and when insurance finds out, i probably won't be driving my GT anytime soon :(

MiASvT

Established Member
who know's tho man, go in and ask your agent :) i know of older guys that have it cheap. also for me that is leaving out the 2 tickets i got. careless driving wich was a load of BS and doing 54 in a 45. i have a total of 7 points on my license as of right now and when insurance finds out, i probably won't be driving my GT anytime soon :(

Yeah hopefully i get a great quote. the only thing i have going for me is my grades and my record. I'm guessing around 4k a year. :/

Users who are viewing this thread