03/04 Mach 1 Specs..What kind of...

4stang6

Established Member
ok my friend is about to get a mach 1 . now where wondering what kind of crank is it, is it forged or anything ?
and also wondering what kind of of best N/A Mods are good for these cars to get and also what kind of gears and what all basically good to get for this,
WITHOUT POWERADDERS NITROUS/SUPERHCHARGER

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member
4stang6 said:
... what kind of of best N/A Mods are good for these cars to get and also what kind of gears and what all basically good to get for this,
WITHOUT POWERADDERS NITROUS/SUPERHCHARGER

My mods are in my sig ... she charts at 11.8 around 124 mph. That's assuming a sea-level track with good air and a driver that knows what the hell he's doing.

My home track is just above 3,600 feet in elevation and my driving skills ... let's just say they're improving.

I'm hoping for something in the neighborhood of 12.2-12.4 around 116 mph, or so.

Bone stock (except for Nitto 555's I had at the time) under those conditions I had a 1.69 60' with a 13.54 second pass @ 104 mph.

Hopefully our track will be open (closed for almost 2 years) on the Fri/Sat/Sun of Labor Day Weekend. I'll get my first time slips since the modding began. :coolman:

jpetre

Established Member
5 SP = Forged
Auto = Steel

My mods were BBK LT, Catted X, Short throw shifter, 4.10's, P&P Upper and lower, BBK Throttle body, custom tune, CAI, CDC Side Exit Exhaust

My best ever was 12.5 @ 112 (Borrowed Slicks)
Average was 12.8~13.1 @ 107 (depending on track and how I drive that day)

Users who are viewing this thread