03-04 Red S/E Cobra at Greenway Ford

Litemup86

Established Member
Happened to take a test drive in a 2011 5.0 today and noticed a Red Special Edition 03/04 Cobra on the Greenway Ford lot in the corner in case anyone's looking. I think it just got in today and I imagine it will move. 42K miles, didn't look too close but opened the hood and only saw a BBK cold air intake. Has a couple gauges on the A Pillar. Red paint, dark tint, Special Edition wheels, correct red inset interior. Was currently dirty and in need of a wash, but looked to be a decently clean, straight car after they detail it. Paint might have been a little faded on rear bumper, seems like the car always sat outside. Probably gonna ask high teens he said. If you go up there, talk to Lindy and tell him Andy sent you. Maybe he can then cut me a break on a 2011!!!

By the way, go drive a new 5.0. It was life-changing to see what my '86 Fox has evolved into. I might be finally tempted to go back to a daily driver Mustang.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
get the 2011 the you could park it in my garage till you get your new house lol

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
wouldnt mind snagging it but i dont think the bank is gonna hand out a loan for a 7 year old car with 42k miles especially if it cost 19-20k

Users who are viewing this thread