03/04 Terminator Deck Lid and Rear Cover and Misc.

stangtrader50

Established Member
I have a couple 03 Cobra parts that I would like to get rid of. We parted this wrecked 03 and this is what we still have left and just need to get them out of the way in the shop. Make offers on anything. Body parts are zinc yellow. I will ship the items if need be but would prefer to have them picked up.

Deck lid w/o spoiler--Make an offer

Rear Bumper Cover--$250

Tail lights--$50 one has a small crack but not noticeable at all

Head Lamps--$100

Guage Cluster--$200

Door Panels--$70

Carpet--make offers

Spare tire with jack and everything to go with it-New--$150obo

I may have a couple other small items so if I run across anything I'll keep my list updated. Thanks

sleeper01

Established Member
stangtrader50 said:
Carpet--make offers

I may have a couple other small items so if I run across anything I'll keep my list updated. Thanks

What color is the carpet? Do you have any pics of it? If it is in good condition and charcol I will most likely take it.

stangtrader50

Established Member
sleeper01 said:
What color is the carpet? Do you have any pics of it? If it is in good condition and charcol I will most likely take it.
Its the charcoal color. I'll take some pics this weekend of it. What is your email address and I'll send them to you.

shhak

Established Member
Do you have the side scoops? I really just need the little black insert from the passenger side, but would buy a complete set if I have to.

Users who are viewing this thread