03/04 Vert Seats, grey, Want to Buy!!!

2001SaleenJZ

Established Member
Come on guys, had two people tell me they would sell and then backed out. I want a complete set of the cobra seats for my Saleen. They have to be the light grey insert or the dark grey inserts, they have to be for a convertible, and they have to be pretty clean....

I'm willing to pay at least $1500 for a good set...I will arrange shipping if you can get them in a box or on a pallet....

Someone help me out here...

Jeff Z.
2001 S-281 Convertible, Series IV Supercharger Added
Athens, TN

Juruense

Banned
They are worth more than that in my opinion. That is probably why you are having a hard time getting them.

2001SaleenJZ

Established Member
Diferrence between vert and coupe !

There is a very distinct difference between the coupe and vert seats, just the rears that is. The coupe seats are made to fold down and have an upper support of sorts, not to mention the seat bottom is much wider than those in the vert as the convertible's rear seat room is taken up by the top mechanism...

As for the other guys post about them being worth more, I disagree strongly. I've watched ebay for a year now. Coupe seats routinely go for $1000-1200 dollars for all 4. There are probably 10 coupe auctions for every convertible auction. The convertible seats go for the same money, they're just not out there as often and a lot of times they are faded or always seem to be the tan inserts which I do not want....

Surely there's someone out there that knows of some or will part with some...

Jeff

Juruense

Banned
Well, I do know that Ford charges $4000 for a new set so I figured a used set in good condition would be worth $2000. But since you have been watching auctions on eBay and know what they are actually selling for you are most likely correct.

topless_sn8k

Established Member
I would be willing to sell mine, but I need to find the dark grey ones first! I'll keep watching this thread once I find some and contact you by PM.

Users who are viewing this thread