03 10th anver. f/s

SVT32V

Established Member
i'm selling for a friend, it's a 2003 10th annv. silver cobra. the car was used for a daily driver hence the miles(61,126), but most are highway miles...car is in great shape, drives awesome....here's a list of the mods..
spec stage 2 clutch
eibach drag launch springs w/air bag
LFP heat exchanger
2.75 RR ultragrip with billet flow idlers(red)
hurst shifter
2000 gt live axle, 31 spline mosers, eaton diff., 4.10 gears(ford racing), diff. girdle brace, lakewood lwr. control arms, solid spherical bushings
magnaflow off road x, with magnaflow catback, w/flowmasters welded in
car comes with the predator
new tires 275s front 315s out back
jlt cold air kit
adj. quadrant and firewall adj.
tokico 5 way adj. stuts
tokico shocks out back.
that's pretty much it...the car has been to the drag strip once with this set up, it ran 11.80 at 117mph...spinning out of the hole.......more pics are avail.via email. the car is in greenville, al, if you would like to come see and or go for a ride/drive. he's looking to get $22,500 or best offer....pm me with any questions or if you would like more pics...later
griffin
IMG]
20060817supercharger0042mp0.jpg
[/IMG]
20060817supercharger0050fp6.jpg

wjfawb0

Established Member
Good luck with the sale. I've got over 65,000 on mine and a new teksid based motor under the hood.

SVT32V

Established Member
yeah, he wasn't afraid to drive it...but most are highway miles, his commute to work is around 100 miles a day!...45-50 one way.....later
griffin

tankerman1981

Established Member
wow and I thought I had alot of miles on mine ( 52,xxx) mines a daily driver too... mostly Highway... two trips from texas to michigan and back, trip from texas to WA... and then a trip from WA to Michigan and back...

anyways.. bump for a nice snake... good luck with the sale man!!

Graves

Established Member
I like the stance. Did the drag launch springs make it sit like that?
..and do you know if those springs make the ride quality poor? (harsh ride, lots of body roll)
Don't mean to hijack..just curious.

Bump for a nice looking 10th.

SVT32V

Established Member
the car rides good, no harsh ride....handles good too...when i rode in it, it didn't seem to have much if any body roll......as far as the stance, the car may have lowering springs, i'll ask the owner....later
griffin

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Seems reasonable to me... I'm just lookin for a car with lower miles. Even if that means I have to pay a lil more, but thats just me. Its probably still a great car... its just the miles that scare alot of people away.

MYSVT

Established Member
I no this car it runs great and sounds great. The milleage is high because of his job is like 80 miles a day.I was at the track when it ran 11.80 and it didnt hook so the car will go faster. anyways ttt for ya.

SVT32V

Established Member
sorry, he's not interested in any trades......mysvt, time to update that sig...something to the tune of a lightning?....:beer:
later
griffin

GodStang

Established Member
My buddy just sold his Corvette and Camaro to get an anniversy Stang. I will send him this link.

Users who are viewing this thread