03 Bassani Catback...

n0xlf

Established Member
I recently spoke with Steve Drier from houstonperformance.com , who said that his NORMAL price on the 03 Bassani Catback is $619 (and he estimated $20-25 shipping to Colorado, where I am)...

I emailed him back to see if he was interested in putting together a group buy for less, so we'll see what he says...

I didn't get prices on other Bassani parts, but I would imagine they are as good...

Just some info for those that are in the market...

Hammer

Established Member
Originally posted by n0xlf
I recently spoke with Steve Drier from houstonperformance.com , who said that his NORMAL price on the 03 Bassani Catback is $619 (and he estimated $20-25 shipping to Colorado, where I am)...

I emailed him back to see if he was interested in putting together a group buy for less, so we'll see what he says...

I didn't get prices on other Bassani parts, but I would imagine they are as good...

Just some info for those that are in the market...

Uhh...I talked to several authorized Bassani dealers and they all say that the price is WAY more than that. Actually, the deal that is being offered by Full Throttle Performance is as good as it gets (cost). I believe that the price you were quoted is below dealer cost. Be careful!!

n0xlf

Established Member
I've heard pretty good things about this place in the past...Anyone have any personal dealings with them?

Users who are viewing this thread