03 Cobra for sale...

JKD

Banned
Posting for a good friend of mine. Car is beautiful and the owner is obsessive about his cars. This car is very quick, runs great with no problems what-so-ever. He's selling to free up cash for other projects. Whom ever gets this car is getting one sweet ride!

http://03cobrafs.blogspot.com/

JKD

Banned
black01mustang said:
Steve why don't you jump on this? It's a chance for you to finally get into a terminator.

Several reasons,but the top reasons are -

My car is paid for -

Faster then most Terminators-

I like going to SVT meets and being the only (maybe one other FOX Cobra at most) at the meet.Makes it alot easier to find my car in the parking lots.

5.0 parts are MUCH cheaper.

93 Cobra's are much rarer and cooler.

I do like the Terminators alot (even though I give them hell all the time) and I would drive one everyday but the problem is I wouldnt be able to leave it alone and I already have two Mustangs at home to mess with. = )

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
JKD said:
Thanks, but since Lorena Bobbitt became a national feminist hero I prefer not to piss off the wife.
Probably a good idea. But she might like the blower whine :p.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Car for sale

pigbegging_aldi.jpg

Last edited:

Camaro99SS

Established Member
A Cobra should have better resale value, something your wife is probably more concerned with than you. Plus, as a loving husband, you could pulley it for her. She'll never know until she gets on it, then she'll wonder why she was ever against the purchase. :)

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread