03 cobra fs white

Chopper36x

Established Member
I have a 03 white cobra for sale I want the car gone in the next two weeks, I'm getting out of the military and want a cummins. 16k firm not a penny less contact info is text or call 5035802393 cars location is Jacksonville nc. I do t check my messages on here so either call or text or email [email protected] but I don't check email much. Idk if ill be able to post pics on my phone but I'm willing to text or email them. But I figure for this price the car shouldn't last long.

Good and parts
Rxt twin disk clutch
Ported blower
2.76 pulley
Magnaflow exhaust no cats
3.73 gears and upgraded diff
New afs 17inch wheels with new nitro 555 tires 315s out back
Accufab throttle body and intake
New radiator last month
Kenwood dual din touch screen
Two amps and two ten inch subs.
Mgw shifter
26 spline upgraded shaft

Bad
Rear bumper cover got messed up not an accident just someone's car rolled out of gear into mine from about 5 ft.
Second gear synchro is bad

YuGneLrn2Day

Established Member
OP, I'm stationed in Lejeune as well. Keep the Cobra I heard i had a twin around base. I saw the other guy with the silver one at the hobby shop

res0n0xg

Established Member
how firm are you on price considering that you'll need a transmission rebuild most likely?

Chopper36x

Established Member
I won't go a penny under 16 and even with a whole new trans your still coming in under what the car is worth. Trans rebuild isn't that much so that's my price you can pick up a trans for under a grand. That it have this one rebuilt for about the same or less.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
I won't go a penny under 16 and even with a whole new trans your still coming in under what the car is worth. Trans rebuild isn't that much so that's my price you can pick up a trans for under a grand. That it have this one rebuilt for about the same or less.

and a rebuilt rear end too not sure $16 is that good of a deal now with rear end whining :shrug:

Chopper36x

Established Member
Well actually it's got new gears about 10k miles ago. So I think the pinion nut backed off I just haven't checked it. So when I get a chance ill deff check it and hopefully the rear gears are fine. That and most people just sra swap them anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread