03 Cobra Kenne Bell 2.2 With Tons of Mods

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
I think making any comments about how clean a car is over just viewing pictures over the net is retarded. NOT saying this car isn't. Just a thought.

My advise.... Part the car. Sell stock for $17-17500. And you'll net $19500 after selling the mods. Trust me you dont want to sell as is because you'll probably only see 17500-18000.

Mileage is the most important thing when trying to get some money back on mods.

just because you bought a car with similar mods for less doesn't mean thats what it'll go for. And how it will net 17500? Stock cobras with 60K miles go for this price, not to mention this one that has alot done to it. The only thing I see that is hurting the value of this car is SRA, even though built, most potential buyers prefer IRS it seems like.

"Trying to get their money back" of course, this car is well modded and has alot of $ into it, so you're saying that mods don't increase the value? Then Ill go look for a 2.8 KB or turbo Car with built motor and offer them 19K.

Free Bump Good price!

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
damn thats a sick car! i am doing the same, i had an oppurtunity to buy a Temrinator (got approved with the bank) but decided to try out my hand and get my business going so i am letting go of my 97 and getting a truck, i hope its the right thing lol
good luck with your endeavor

Users who are viewing this thread