03 Cobra Redfire coupe

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Bump for ya!

Your story is pretty close to mine! I bought my Cobra and drove it on leave when I was stationed overseas, then had to sell it at a loss to a more loving owner. Had a few things wrong, but made it a perfect daily driver!!

Have you done a recent compression check or leakdown test?

finchstang2003

Established Member
Bump for ya!

Your story is pretty close to mine! I bought my Cobra and drove it on leave when I was stationed overseas, then had to sell it at a loss to a more loving owner. Had a few things wrong, but made it a perfect daily driver!!

Have you done a recent compression check or leakdown test?

No I haven't but it may never hurt to have it checked. The car runs great and just really haven't seen a need too. Also school is my priority so I am wanting to cut back on working so much. So my toy has to go, oh well I know that once I am done with school I will be back in one. These car are just flat out awesome and a pleasure to drive.

That has to be one of the cleanest engine bays I have seen for a higher milege cobra

Thanks a lot my friend, I try to keep it as clean as I can for a car that stays outside, car covers only do so much.

dblack

Established Member
Are there any issues that would keep this car from being a good DD?

I'm pretty interested and according to google maps only about 2 hours away. I'd like try and work out a way to come take a look at it if that would be possible.

finchstang2003

Established Member
Are there any issues that would keep this car from being a good DD?

I'm pretty interested and according to google maps only about 2 hours away. I'd like try and work out a way to come take a look at it if that would be possible.

Sorry my friend it is pending a sale at the moment. If he does not follow through I will let you know, thanks.

Nice redfire at a great price GL with sale!

Thanks a lot man, I know I will miss it a lot once its gone.

Users who are viewing this thread