'03 Cobra sonic blue - 86 miles - 4 Sale

RobG

Established Member
This is/was my project car, a fully detailed show car. It's a brand spankin' new '03 Cobra, sonic blue with factory chrome wheels. Currently the engine & trans are out of the car for paint work but all the parts are there. Perfect set up for a turbo swap or whatever else. The car has a grand total of 86 miles on it. It's located near Rockford, Illinois. Asking $27,500.

Jforce05

Established Member
I live 20miles away I sent you a PM really interested. If the car is in the condition I am hoping for be can make a deal just shoot me a reply

Mystic 544

Established Member
Rob - Decided to sell?
You know I want her...at a bit lower price :)

Need to get my Mystic wet sanded and tip top for the 06 season.
We'll have to talk soon...

Tim :beer:

RobG

Established Member
No damage at all. I have two vehicles so the Mustang was never driven. I was in the process of turning this car into a super clean show car so I pulled the motor & trans for paint work. The transmission is now done, it's smoothed and painted sonic blue and has a ceremic coated bellhousing. Looks pretty spiffy :) The engine block & heads are smoothed out and it's ready for paint. The only missing piece is the timing cover which is in Tennessee getting chrome plated. Everything else is here.

DOHC Holliday

robot clean
Established Member
This car have any interior mods? Any underhood panels been messed with? If the interior has been left stock and nothing under hood has been filled/hidden/shaved please send pics of the work you've completed so far to [email protected]

Thank you.

edit-I know for a fact I won't be disappointed in this vehicle, or any of your work. You have some of the cleanest vehicles on the boards. The only reason I asked about the underhood and interior is because that sort of thing just doesn't appeal to me. Let me know about those pics.

Last edited:

Tide612

Banned
Bad ass i am in bloomington. i would be interested in looking at it. I need another one for my dad. He wants a brnad new one but you cant find them on lots anymmore. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread