03 Cobras Gotta go. New engine!!!!

Blaine

Established Member
Just posted my car on ebay take a look. Just had the MMR Mod 900 motor installed and has never been driven with the new motor. The winner of the auction takes it home from the shop!!!

2003 Cobra

SkipBuxton

Established Member
Your dropping a race prepped motor in the car - and then selling :shrug:
I take it the original motor went bang ?

Blaine

Established Member
Reserve is what I owe at 26K

The old motor was NOT blown. My old motor got the TICK. So when the motor was being dropped out to replace the crappy 03 Heads I went ahead and bought a better short block.

Please READ the EBAY post. I should have all questions answered for you except for the reserve of course. :rockon:

hitman#1

The Harbinger Of Doom...
Established Member
03blwn281 said:
So let me ask you this if this tick is not cured by these heads then what happens?

:rollseyes

Then your skin will begin to blister, your eye balls will bleed, the weather will worsen, the polar ice caps will melt, the planet will suffer cataclysmic seismic events until finally it splits in two and both halves go tumbling into the sun.

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
e-mailed you. if you have some more pics thatd be great.

Last edited:

Blaine

Established Member
Something like that. :lol:

Its just gets louder and louder to the point that you will no longer want to be seen in your car making all that noise. There has been no know cases of the tick causing engine damage, but if you leave it for extreme amount of time I sure it could.

I posted a couple more. I don't have too many recent pictures of my car. Its been in the shop for a while.

hitman#1 said:
:rollseyes

Then your skin will begin to blister, your eye balls will bleed, the weather will worsen, the polar ice caps will melt, the planet will suffer cataclysmic seismic events until finally it splits in two and both halves go tumbling into the sun.

Last edited:

rookie89

Established Member
wow..this is an awesome deal. basically what is a fully built car, begging for a huge power adder

hmm...(*going over a few numbers in my head* ;-) )

Users who are viewing this thread