'03 Delivered Today!!

IRON MACHINE

Established Member
The first '03 in Michigan has arrived at my dealer this morning!(Varsity Ford, Ann Arbor, Mi). My salesman called and said they were the first in Michigan to get one. Alas, it is not mine, but some lucky owner will get his very soon! Its a mineral grey coupe. Wish I could get over there to look at it. Maybe someone can

Rob03

Established Member
I came across this on BON:

bart simpson
Member # 9904
posted 03 June 2002 07:33 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last week i was in stl at the hunter engeneering training center and one of the sales reps was there and he was getting one and they let him in the plant and even let him drive his 03. he said there was a hold because the pcm was kicking in too much fuel due to the something with the supercharger and they were reprogramming the pcm and replacing all the plugs. that will take some time for that many cars and the difficulty of replacing the plugs. just some info for you owners.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

hantzis

Established Member
Shipping confirmed

I just talked to a rep at 1800-fordsvt and he confirmed that the 03 Cobras are shipping out as we speak.

They have already hit some dealerships in Michigan.

Snoker

Established Member
Rob03

The info from the guy in St Louis sounds doubtful. they are shipping as we speak. Wasn't sure from your post. Is the guy from St. Louis saying all 03's have that problem or just his?

Let's hope he was talking about just a "rumor".

Rob03

Established Member
It might be that it was the original reason for holding them and they finally got them all changed. Who knows for sure, we have heard several different reasons. Some being jokes others with plausible explanatations. Only the people that held them know for sure....

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
I'd like to know the VIN, none of the cars bound for S.A. (at least three show "produced") have a ship date...

Users who are viewing this thread