03 DSG VERT F/S With BLACK COBRA WHEELS!

1B@D$NAKE

BAR-NONE
Established Member
Price update! 03 DSG VERT COBRA 13,1XX Miles! Bought like five months ago with 10,500 miles! Cruise around to car shows and took it to the local track a few times! Car bought with Fluidyne heat exchanger, saleen resevoir, full length subframes, aftermarket clutch leg gets cramps, believe its like a stage 3, steeda tri ax shifter, guages and shift light and predator,S/S Magnaflow catback and Magnaflow X Catless. After mods are...2.93 non-slip upper with idlers and newer hub...billetflow black, JLT CAI with 12" filter also black, ngk tr6's @.035, just installed mgw shifter orange handle...feels finesse, Sct xcal, tuned by steve from slingshot! Dynoed @ 476rwhp and 435 rwtq @ 22* timing.Installed a Slp line lock that works finesse also! Bought slicks and prostars for it and had to shave down calipers a notch and used spacer for the front! Still has IRS with brace! Will not sell with prostars but if you want them i can tack those on with the price! She ran a best of 11.90 @ 116 with a 1.75 60' on M/T Slicks with current setup. Has more in her and has potential to go mid 11's with a better 60 foot! Will sell for 28,000k firm! If u like i will demod! Probably take a day! But for what! Ull mod it anyway! Here are some pics! Nuff said!
8_1_2_06_052.jpg

9-4-2006-10.jpg

With Prostars!
vertebra_4.jpg

vertebra_3.jpg

vertebrae.jpg

Last edited:

S.V.T.

'schitty wok'
Established Member
36,000? eh good luck!
i'm not sure how i feel about dsg's with black rims lol, but she looks sexy on those prostars :) mmm.

Bullitt4110

Established Member
S.V.T. said:
36,000? eh good luck!
i'm not sure how i feel about dsg's with black rims lol, but she looks sexy on those prostars :) mmm.
I think he talking about the car in the garage not the driveway.

1B@D$NAKE

BAR-NONE
Established Member
Price update! Must sell! Asking 28,000 or best offer! Dropped from 31,000! Remeber cleanest DSG vert and 13,000 miles on it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread