'03 Gas Guzzler & Hood Problems

03Cobra

Established Member
OK -- I did a Google search and got the hotline number

Big Deal (not), So I guess I can call them myself and not worry any poor poster that they may get a call from the big bad prople at Ford

sndmixer

Established Member
Went to the dealership to get some things taken care of.... car had not yet been put on rail, but should be tommorow. Estimate getting into calif. Monday, then 2-3 day shipping by truck to dealership..... can't wait....

03... did you get any info off of that line?

03Cobra

Established Member
Absolutely -- SNDMXR

They told me when my vert was going built (still a few weeks away -- sigh) and were quite nice -- all they need is the dealer code and the order number - simple

mineral03

Established Member
Anybody have the VOPC # ? I want to find out when my car is supposed to be here. MY car was confirmed to have been built the week of the 6th... My buddy got a call on his, his was built on the 13th, and hes supposed to get his the week of the 27th. Im just wondering oif mines gonna be here the week of the 20th...

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
VOPC 800 962 3746 . be careful. not for consumer use. and voice recognition doesn't understand body type codes for 03 cobras. you will have to talk live to some one. BEtter have dealer #, order # , and VIN. Good luck Should see my 03 Mineral Gray Vert in Mid June. Keep in Touch. Would like to know your impressions of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread