03 Kenne Bell Cobra - may consider Trade w/cash

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
Hi.. I've decided to entertain offers on my 03 Kenne Bell Cobra... Mods are in my sig.. Car is in excellent shape and very fast... over 600rwhp... all mods professionally performed by MD MOTORSPORTS... it's right at 35k miles on the odometer... If interested, PM me and i can give you further and more specific details/pics, etc.. i'm asking $27k for the car as it sits.. However, i may consider a nice trade along with some $ for it.... Cars i would be interested in are: 1996 Mystic Cobra, Comp Orange GT, or a Mach 1.

Thanks

Last edited:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
scorcher2005 said:
Why you getting rid of it? What the actual numbers that it puts down? Any 1/4 mile times?

Selling for no reason other than to just get into something
a little cheaper and free up some $... it's a GREAT car.. i really
hate to sell it. :( Oh, the car put
down 605rwhp/552 ftlbs torque. I've never taken it to the track so i don't have times i can share with you.. sorry.

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
cmb570 said:

WOW... that's a nice Mach my friend.... If i were not looking
to free up some $ when parting with mine i would be interested.. if i
were to trade for a Mach or 04 comp Gt i'd be looking for mainly
a stock one that i could get some $ with.... but thanks for the offer.. it's a nice car !

hardcore35th

Established Member
I know its not on your list but how about a trade for this with cash?

or E-mail [email protected]. Runs mid to low 10s @ over 130 mph in the quarter mile. With a good t-76 or 88mm kit this car will go low nines or better. Air conditioner compressor is off the car now but if you want it on and working I will do it at no charge to you. Houston Performance built Stroker shortblock. The motor is set up for a turbo, with JE custom dished and gas ported stroker pistons with valve reliefs for big cams, Eagle H beam stroker rods, Eagle forged steel stroker crankshaft, full ARP studded Windsor block, With Moroso 7-9 qt oil pan wih windage tray and Motorsports pump. Fox Lake Stage 3 custom heads for turbo, with manley springs, titanium retainers, Rev stainless steel valves, and Houston Performance custom Turbo Grind cams, with Cometic Gaskets. JLT CAI with BBK 75 MM throttle body, Trick Flow upper plenum, ported composit Motorsports lower intake, aeromotive fuel rails, 30lb Motorsports injectors, Magnafuel 625 Tuner Series continuous duty 1500 hp capable fuel pump with Earls pro lite 350 fuel line, (-10 AN feed -6 AN return) 10 gal fuel cell. It has a Nitrous Express wet plate kit on it currently with about 4 passes on the new motor. It runs mid tens every time jetted for a 200 shot ( kit will go to a 300 shot and motor will take it safely with race fuel). Motor has about 700 miles on it. PATC built 4R70W transmission with a 9"-11" hybrid 3000 stall, Fairbanks shift kit, B&M shift gate, synthetic fluid. About 1500 miles on tranny and about 100 miles on it since last fluid change. Suspension is a full D&D front setup with coil overs on Lakewood 90/10 shocks and all chromolly tube K and control arms, and Aerospace components brakes. Out back is a built 8.8 with Auburn diff 3.73 gears moser/Motorsports 31 spline axles, alum driveshaft, welded axle tubes and upper and lower torque boxes, Granatelli adjustable upper control arms, with steeda bushings, Maximum motorsports lower control arms, D&D coil over rear shock setup with Lakewood 50/50 shocks. Boxed full length subframe connectors an 6pt chromolly roll cage with Kirkey pro street layback seats.
Make me an offer! Trades welcome. NO RACE CARS!

Email [email protected] for custom pics
dsc01950sn6.jpg

dsc01949gv7.jpg

dsc01951ll2.jpg

dsc01954tr6.jpg

dsc01952oa6.jpg

dsc01960cx0.jpg

dsc01967ef2.jpg

dsc01963nh0.jpg

dsc01962zr3.jpg

dsc01961cm5.jpg

dsc01964gh4.jpg