'03 Owners Need Your Help

TX Mach 1

Baby Haulin'
Established Member
Trying to work a deal on an 03 Lightning. Can you guys give me what you paid new for the '03? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Live4Speed

Established Member
Originally posted by TX Mach 1
Trying to work a deal on an 03 Lightning. Can you guys give me what you paid new for the '03? Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I just bought mine last night at $30,037. But the deal didn't come out until the end when I was sitting in the financial office and they guy tried to stick me with a ass screwing that pissed me off and threaten to go to another dealership. All of the sudden he goes to his manager and he comes back with this $30K deal@ 4%. The original deal was $32K, which i was happy with.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
$31,100 +ttt June 14th 2003

Last edited by a moderator:

crzyforddrvr

Established Member
30,000 Even ... One month ago. They should be able to work with you since they are trying to get the 03's off the lot to make room for next years inventory.

Live4Speed

Established Member
Originally posted by crzyforddrvr
30,000 Even ... One month ago. They should be able to work with you since they are trying to get the 03's off the lot to make room for next years inventory.

Yep. The '04's are going to be in Houston, don't know about anywhere else, in 4 days.

TX Mach 1

Baby Haulin'
Established Member
One dealership will sell to me for A-plan which he said was $28,490. Maybe if I wait a little longer, I can get a better deal. He turned into a jerk when I told him it was close to model year end, so i don't think I'll be dealing with him anyways.

Thanks Guys

Last edited:

505BB

Smoke em if ya got em
Established Member
Invoice + $400, they should bargin more because 04s are coming soon

Edit: Bought August 8th

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread