03 Silver 2.2kb loaded 22k miles

SVTnoobie25

Established Member
2003 Silver Cobra

I bought the cobra with alot of modifications already on it. It was tuned bye a shop in North Carloina from the previous owner.

The cars history was it was bought in 02 driven for 15k miles then sold to a person through dealer . The guy said he was planning on making it a track car but about 4 months into modifications he got laid off. He then gave it to his best friend. His best friend liked older muscle cars so garaged it and put it up for sale. I purchased it from him. Most of my miles were driving 100 miles one way to the only shop that would work on it. It sat there for almost 5 months on a wait list. He installed the Centerforce DFX and 26 spline and the MM subframes.

I then turned around put in as much as the red pill as i could.

I really don't want to sell her but I live in SD and no reason to own a rear wheel drive car when 9months out of the year it is garaged.

No Tick or Vibe after installation of Level 5 half shafts it has at times a little clunk at low speeds going over bumps. I called DSS and said that is normal. In cold weather it will stall everyonce in awhile if you downshift but leave it in neuatral. I just would always shift into lower gear right away. It was like that when i purchased the car the local tuner said it was a tuning issue that the car needs to be retuned to SD elevation but he went out of buisness before it got in to be retuned. Closest tuner was 350 miles away so was going to do it this winter.

Engine,
2.2 Kennebelle 4,200 miles
60# Injectors
Kenne bell boost-a-pump
Kenne Bell Throttle Body
After Market Air Intake
2400 SCT MAF
HAS xcal tune on it.
NGK TR6 plugs
Tri ax Shifter

Transmission
Centerforce DFX with 26spline 2,000 miles mostly highway to shop and back
Steeda Adjustable clutch quad with/firewall adj and adj cable

Exhaust
Bassani Xpipe w/cats
Bassani Cat back

Suspension
BF IRS BRACE
BF IRS BRACKETS
MM Urthane dif bushings
THe bigger bolt for IRS 14mm i think it is.
MM long subframe connecters.
DSS stage 5 HALF SHAFTS.
Rear has set of BFG drag radials about 30% tread left. Do have original f1's that has about 80 percent tread left will throw in.

Outer
Driver side A door ding very low part of door on the plastic edging. Only can notice it when the car is up in the air that is when i noticed it.
Rear driver side bumper a few scratches and a dime size paint rub off above the wheel well on the rear bumper.

Other then that it is in mint condition.

Has SS chrome Cobra inserts.
The inside has chrome ac knobs window knobs and shifter.
35% tinted windows

I have dyno sheets of old tuner 555hp I was told it was heatsoaked so that is why low numbers

I do however know it makes more then that since I watched it at our local dyno shop do 587whp on its first pull in 4th gear unfortuntely that guy went out of buisness and never mailed me the dyno.

Buyer responsible for delievery

$32,000 firm. I am losing out on about 5k on this one. But since lost job my loss your huge gain.

Pics can be seen on myspace at

http://www.myspace.com/jshowers79

sorry got to look at my ugly mug too.

Last edited:

xVENOMx

straight boostin
Established Member
i see you got a dodge ram i was about to see if you would be interested in a trade for a 02 2500 hd with not even 19,000 on the clock

Users who are viewing this thread