03 sonic blue cobra 14,400 miles

Haus03Cobra

Established Member
03 sonic blue cobra 14,4xx miles

Hey guys. I am selling my 03 sonic blue cobra. The car has 14,4xx miles on it. Its 100% stock . The only exterior mods are the cobra grill emblem and ss cobra inserts in rear bumper. Car has the satin wheels with new tires. The interior is gray with the light inserts. I am not sure how to post pics but if your serious I will gladly send you them along with the cars history report from carfax. Asking price is $26,000. I am located in the philadelphia area if anyone would like to see it in person. My aol sreen name is viper91880 if ya like to im me. Thanks

Last edited:

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
WOW! If you want to drive it to vegas, i will buy it from you no questions asked. My schedule being what it is now, I fly up there and drive it back. Dammit why do you have to live in PA? haha.

Haus03Cobra

Established Member
SVTullio said:
WOW! If you want to drive it to vegas, i will buy it from you no questions asked. My schedule being what it is now, I fly up there and drive it back. Dammit why do you have to live in PA? haha.
How about you have it shipped to you? How does 25k sound? that 500 off would pay for 3/4 the shipping cost. What ya say? :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread