03 termi vs 2012 5.0

matt87

Established Member
shoot i remember when if you had 400 rwhp you were king of the streets. now barely anyone raises an eyebrow at 1000 rwhp. dam rich ass texans ruining it for the rest of the country lol!

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG! yea it almost sucks that most of the cars on the road these days have at least 300hp and 400-500 is normal for sportier cars.

termipowa

Established Member
^^^^^ no Chevy owners can come in talk shit and get ignored because we know the real war lol. +1 on the vampire look I give it to ricers daily. Nothing makes people more mad than not even giving them a pull.

Branhammer

Established Member
shoot i remember when if you had 400 rwhp you were king of the streets. now barely anyone raises an eyebrow at 1000 rwhp. dam rich ass texans ruining it for the rest of the country lol!
You know what pisses me off? I do all the research and work and spend the money to find out how to get my turd 2v to run with/beat the modern-day V-8's, and as soon as I'm beating 3v's, Ford says "**** YOU DUDE!" and releases the damn coyote :cuss:

Last edited:

MysticRob

Established Member
You know what pisses me off? I do all the research and work and spend the money to find out how to get my turd 2v to run with/beat the modern-day V-8's, and as soon as I'm beating 3v's, Ford says "**** YOU DUDE!" and releases the damn coyote :cuss:

LOL, I empathize. This is why I went Terminator and never looked back. I could get into one comparatively cheaper than most other cars, and upgrade possibilities are almost endless. I LOL'd at your avatar.

Branhammer

Established Member
LOL, I empathize. This is why I went Terminator and never looked back. I could get into one comparatively cheaper than most other cars, and upgrade possibilities are almost endless. I LOL'd at your avatar.

Yep, that's why I've decided to sell it and get a termi. And my wife is behind it. I just explained to her that to get my GT where I want it (both performance and looks) it's gonna run me close to $20k anyway. So I can either dump $20k into a $3k car or buy a car that's already what I want and worth the money I'm paying for it. She saw my logic and agreed :thumbsup:

Last edited:

2fst4urtrk

OHIM2FST4U
Established Member
totally agree. i went with the termi instead of the 5.0 due to moding simplicity. now that im at the point of needs a return fuel system and a 2.6L blower im debating whether to go with a 5.0 and get a twin turbo setup or just keep my car and drop the 6K needed to get me to the 600+whp club. debending on if the gt500 or the nissan GTR drop below 40k ill upgrade to one of those. but thats going to be awhile.

zacmustang03

Established Member
Yep, that's why I've decided to sell it and get a termi. And my wife is behind it. I just explained to her that to get my GT where I want it (both performance and looks) it's gonna run me close to $20k anyway. So I can either dump $20k into a $3k car or buy a car that's already what I want and worth the money I'm paying for it. She saw my logic and agreed :thumbsup:
yup I could of just bought a cobra for the price of my swap

Users who are viewing this thread