03's Convertible Top Material

skstang

Established Member
Does anyone know how you clean this new cloth type top material? Also how about keeping the suede inserts on the seats looking nice?

VintagePorscheG

Old School SVT Poster
Established Member
This is an easy question and since there is nothing new to bitch about today... and it doesnt seem to be helping anyway, I quess I can focus on actually being helpful for a change..

The materials in this question are high quality... So follow along the high end car care product lines...

The top is made from the same material as a Jag so do what Jag guys do...

Leather seats have been around a long time. Leather car including swede is simple when done right...

One company that always sends me catalogs (from being in the Porsche Club) is Goits Garage. California Car Cover Co. also has good stuff. (I dont think I spelled Goits right) but you should be able to find them easy enought with yahoo....

Hope that helps and I hope we actually get cars to worry about before summer is over...

I really want mine here now...

We will see if anyone gets one soon... (The SVT Guys said they were shipping next week) we will see...

peace.

skstang

Established Member
Thanks Vintage, Iget a California Mag now and then I will have to look in there next time I get it. I understand your impatience. I still cant imagine driving such a amazing car( at least that's what they say). It's really gonna get bad when it warms up here in the midwest next week.

Users who are viewing this thread