04 cobra open track suspension for sale

racebronco2

Established Member
price lowered for the mmr k-member, a-arms and steeda x2 balljoints ... 350.00 shipped, i will pay up to 50.00 shipping you pay the balance.

Need this sold cause i need a new set or "R" tires

Last edited:

Back2Mustangs

Established Member
I don't really want to muck up your for sale thread but I can't find a private message option. I have a new MM tubular k-member, MM a-arms and coilovers for my 96 GT. I haven't installed it yet, so I was wondering how it changed the feel of your car? I'm searching for a Cobra IRS to swap into the car right now also so I'm really wanting to hear from drivers with same front and rear setups about how the handling improved/changed.

Thanks,
Michael

racebronco2

Established Member
I don't really want to muck up your for sale thread but I can't find a private message option. I have a new MM tubular k-member, MM a-arms and coilovers for my 96 GT. I haven't installed it yet, so I was wondering how it changed the feel of your car? I'm searching for a Cobra IRS to swap into the car right now also so I'm really wanting to hear from drivers with same front and rear setups about how the handling improved/changed.

Thanks,
Michael

I installed the coil-over first and then the k-member. But both of the helped a little. The car felt much more predictable when cornering but you will need the bumpsteer and x2 balljoints.

Users who are viewing this thread