04 Cobra Swap into 01 GT Questions

blown 04 cobra

Established Member
Ok so i own an 03 cobra, and have owned several other cobras, Done swaps before, all my own installs and just need second opinion/ advice on a swap I'm doing. Pulled my 2V gt motor and harness out and installed a 04 cobra motor with engine harness and ECU. Spliced the 16 pin connector with male so i can plug into GT 16 pin, ECU engine harness swapped fine. There is a spare circular connector on the GT harness i believe is a transmission harness not needed??? and also a 16 pin connector under my JLT 4" intake which may also be trans related? My only real issues are as follows.
Throwing several codes
P1115, P0108 which i believe i need to wire my intake sensor on the base plate of the blower to the proper pin on 42 pin connector. which isn't a huge deal

My big issue is P0354,P0355,P0356,P0358 which are 4 of my COP's! car starts and runs but i can't tell if I'm really running on 4 cyl. Trans isn't installed yet and running open long tubes just to ensure I'm good to move on with the project. If anyone has any insight on these issues, bad COP's? or has done this swap and had these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread