04 gt owners please help

04shtang

Established Member
i have an 04 gt and i took my car in for a creeking noise when i turn the steerting wheel back and forth. they changed the ball joint on the driver side i think and it went away, this was a week ago, now i hear the sound again, has anyone else experiance this noise coming from the front end when u turn the steering wheel?? please help its a creeking noise not a squeek

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
I have, but i just chalked it up to owning a mustang. Things rattle and creak all the time in these cars. The first thing i did was check all the fittings and ball joints and made sure they were greased up. All was normal so i just live with it.

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
I have a 2003 and mine does that. It mostly does it when I am turning into or out of a parking spot etc.

DCAN87

Established Member
Mine does it sometimes too. I think it's just a flaw in all mustangs.

whitestang04GT

I Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
Mine did the exact same thing after about 3 weeks after I bought it....There is a TSB "I Think" for something to do with something not getting grease at the factory...I think they replaced something in my steering......Its been a year I can't remember what it was...Ford fixed it under warranty....Hasn't done it since

FranticFocus05

Established Member
Ya same here, makes a creeking noise all the time at very low speeds when the wheel is turned. First time it did it I nearly pissed my pants thinking I was scraping the car next to me or breaking something.

Users who are viewing this thread