svtmassa

Established Member
Its an 04 refire cobra coupe. mods are
bassani longtube headers
bassani x pipe with cats
bassani catback
k&n intake
short throw shifter
the car has 9000 miles on it i bought it for 21000 with the salvage title it was hit in the passanger side front wheel.
all that was replaced was the fender and a brand new wheel and tire.
car runs great and drives great, no issues. heres your chance to pick up a great deal as I am getting redeployed
make offer no lowballs as i only put 500 miles on the car

LiquidStang

Established Member
Yeah, pics of the damage before and after the repair. Might as well post what you want for it too man, otherwise you'll get people PM'ing you offering 15K.

svtmassa

Established Member
i am looking for 19500 firm i dont have pics of the crash but the guy i bought it from might I will contact him, I have all reciepts for the fender and wheel and tire.

ls1hater

Banned
so a 26000 car was totaled out because of a wheel and fender? Usually damage must be over 50% of the book value before a vehicle is totaled. I would say this car will sell for around 16-17, one thing to remember is if totaled again it will only bring about 55 % of book value.

SVT GT

Established Member
svtmassa said:
it was an insurance job by a friend of the original owners so he could make some money from it

What type of insurance company would let that go through? I would like to get him as my agent ...lol

svtmassa

Established Member
yeah me too haha, i am located in new orleans and i checked out the pics of that car and no its not mine, i ahve the chrom wheels and still the original tires goodyears. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread