svtmassa

Established Member
Its an 04 refire cobra coupe. mods are
bassani longtube headers
bassani x pipe with cats
bassani catback
k&n intake
short throw shifter
the car has 9000 miles on it i bought it for 21000 with the salvage title it was hit in the passanger side front wheel.
all that was replaced was the fender and a brand new wheel and tire.
car runs great and drives great, no issues. heres your chance to pick up a great deal as I am getting redeployed
make offer no lowballs as i only put 500 miles on the car

here is the link to when i bought the car

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...d=1,1&item=4613330880&sspagename=STRK:MEWN:IT

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
how bad was it. i dont think just the fender. they dont cost that much we need more info and pics of under the hood if you could. :pepper:

High-Noon

Officer O' Tool....
Established Member
Are you the owner of the car? I'd like too know the location, and if you're firm on the price that you posted.

Last edited:

svtmassa

Established Member
yes i am the owner of the car it was only a fender and wheel and tire, ill takepics of her as she stands which is in mint condition tomorrow. the guy i bought it from said his frined worked at the insurance company and totaled it so he could make some money off it and he bought it back from the insurance company with the little bit of damage for next to noghting and chnaged the wheel tire and fender

LiquidStang

Established Member
Hopeful said:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264639

Is that by any chance your car?
Because those two cars look identical. When you look at the frame on the engine bay pictures from eBay, looks almost identical to that of the car in the link. I'd definitely see if you could get the VIN number on that car even though the guy wouldn't post it.

Could be the same, but dunno why they'd go through the trouble of putting satin wheels on the car, and then buying chrome ones for all 4 before they sold it, not to mention different tires too. And the one that was wrecked has the cobra grill emblem, not sure why they'd buy a pony before selling it either. Otherwise you can't tell.....the engines all look the same on these cars, the bays all look exactly the same. So who knows?? He'd have to get down and look under his car to see if it had be welded.

One thing that would bother me is that supposedly it was only hit in the passenger side, correct? Well then what accounts for the different battery? Evidently the original got busted...which wouldn't happen from a hit on the other side.

Last edited:

LiquidStang

Established Member
svtmassa said:
Yeah I dont even know why I have a different battery i was wondering the same...

Could be a few things, a jostle can cause them to crack i've seen, and the fluid will just leak out. But the battery doesn't look brand new so when it was pulled for the repair work they could of just put the wrong one back in......who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread