04 Screaming Yellow Cobra (Testing the water)

04 svt

Established Member
Hey everyone I have a 2004 Screaming Yellow Cobra that I might be selling, Currently Im checking the market to see what I could catch as far as offers and possibly selling it. The car is basically a Sunday driver it has 10,500 miles, no major mods at all just a catback back and a mac air intake, and a set of Corbeau seats and kenny brown lowering springs. Thats it! All orignal parts included. I would be keeping the seats and giving you the stock seat unless otherwise talked about. Never been pullied or seen a drag strip. Hmmm what else, besides the obvious super clean, extremely well kept, Just a great clean car, 1 of only 299 screaming yellow cobras. Excellent car for someone to keep for the years to come or build the shit out of it and spank some chevy's. You all are probably wondering why im selling. Easy answer I want a 93 notchback so that i can beat the living shit out of and not feel bad. I just cant see myself beating this car up its way to nice and clean. And it would be alot more expensive to replace parts. What im looking for is basically to buy a street drag car. So If someone is interested please let me know. I live in Chicago. Thanks alot Chris

Users who are viewing this thread