'04 Silver Lightning (Bone Stock w/ 20K miles) SPOTLESS!

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
'04 Silver Lightning (Stock w/ 20,000 Miles)

Price Lowered- $21,000

*** NEW PICS @ BOTTOM ***

Here is an '04 Lightning that is by far one of the cleanest stock Lightnings you'll find nowadays, especially for this price. This truck has never seen rain or snow and was only driven on the weekends. It's completely stock with the exception of tinted windows, which I believe are around 35%ish (previous owner). Purchased this truck w/ 2,000 miles from a NLOC member in Kansas City about 2 years ago. It has had full synthetic oil changes, absolutely no problems whatsoever and runs like a champ. Since I bought it its had a towel over the bottom seats and a small towel over the center console and floor mats over all the carpet so the inside is just like new...kinda crazy how clean it still is actually! No eating, drinking, smoking...nothing! in this truck. I'm telling you its one of the cleanest Lightnings you'll find with very low miles!! Truck has almost brand new Hankook Ventus ST 295/45's with 80-90% tread life. It will just sit in the garage by itself until a buyer comes so you will get it with 20K miles and looking better than new. I just did a quick little detail on it also (clay'd, polish,wax,etc)....its ready to go! Located in Oklahoma City, OK and if you have any questions don't hesitate to call (405) 721-2717 or (405) 613-4476 {cell}, or e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks guys!

Stock '04 Silver Lightning-- $21,000
-20,000 Miles
-35ish% tint
-Bedliner
-Pristine Condition
-Hankook 295/45 (80-90% left)

263ygrs.jpg

2wqcrno.jpg

2zjgtad.jpg

14wyjat.jpg

2qjlulj.jpg

Last edited:

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
He said he wants to lower the price to sell it for something new before the winter.

$22,000 Firm....come check it out! I promise you won't find any nicer stockies!! I can get more pics on request

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
He said he wants to lower the price to sell it for something new before the winter.

$22,000 Firm....come check it out! I promise you won't find any nicer stockies!! I can get more pics on request

Bump...22,000 for a Immaculate 20K mile Silver Lightning!! Good luck finding that anywhere else

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread