10.35 E/T street turbo Stang video :)

ken03

Established Member
Needacobra

That car is great! That looks like Dallas 1/8th, I go there all the time. Do you live in Atlanta?

Ken

SVTlover

Ur anger is my power
Established Member
I love my 03 Cobra But seeing Vids like that makes me wish i Kept my 93 LX and built it Up! Thanks for sharing it with us. Its a very nice ride!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
It's not my ride Ken. The owner of the car is in Atlant. He is on www.turbomustangs.com and his name on there is "Barry D."

I'm hoping I can get my car built up like that as well. It's quite amazing that he's been using the stock shortblock for such a long time at so much power. He's on borrowed time, but it's still holding together :D He's a college kid as well :thumbsup:

Slammed97Cobra

Established Member
That's Barry's car :-D He lives a few miles away, and that car is sick! He gave me a ride a few months back right after getting his auto tranny put in, and the feeling of all the boost pushing against your chest is insane! We got sideways at 55 mph:rockon: Twin T304 turbos with a mildly built motor, on a stock shortblock. His FMIC hangs like 3 inches below his front bumper. Unfortunately, as of last week, he'll be on his 3rd stock shortblock for the car.

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Originally posted by Sixshootapb
24MPG??? WOW:bowdown: my V6 doesnt get that lol

someone correct me if I'm mistaken, but from what I've read, if you turbo your car right, it'll improve gas mileage :)

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
well, it's true :)

he blew his stock shortblock, and the shortblock he was using even had hypereutectic pistons :)

Here's a pic
23903motor1_0001.jpg

He said he hopes to have it running by Jan. 10 when he wants to go to the track :)
http://www.turbomustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=114951#post114951

ib6-ub9

Established Member
absolutely awsome, god i wish i could go twin turbo my Gt right now!

Users who are viewing this thread