Established Member
Picture005.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture009.jpg
[/IMG]
Picture004.jpg
[/IMG]
SLIGHTLY USED IN GOOD SHAPE. NO BENDS. 10 INCH WIDE
$900 OR BEST OFFER. WHEELS ARE LOCATED IN NJ AT JDM ENGINEERING. WE BOUGHT THESE FOR OUR O5 GT AND DIDNT LIKE THEY WAY THAT LOOKED ON THE CAR. OUR LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. FEEL FREE TO CALL 732-780-0770

carfixer

Established Member
I bought the wheels on Monday, received them today, thanks JDM. The widened wheels are like new, (they're actually 9 1/2" wide). I put them on my balancer and spun them up, they are very straight and true! I am very excited about getting tires. I'm going with the Nitto 555R extreme drag radials 305-45R18. These won't be my everyday tires though, I'll just put them on when I go to the track and put my stock tires and wheels on for street use.
The fronts are in decent shape with no bends or gouges. Already sold 'em.

wheels2.jpg

Last edited:

tmac1337

No More Mr. Nice Guy
Established Member
Boy o Boy! If I studied a little harder in grade school I might have noticed that the rims were being measured wrong too!

Congratulations Claude! Cant wait to see em on with some rubber.

P.S. Can I burn your car out with those on too?

MarauderTJA

# 2 Procharger Marauder
Established Member
tmac1337 said:
Boy o Boy! If I studied a little harder in grade school I might have noticed that the rims were being measured wrong too!

Congratulations Claude! Cant wait to see em on with some rubber.

P.S. Can I burn your car out with those on too?

The drag radials won't burn out very much. I 'm wicked jealous Claude, can't wait for you to get those puppies on your car. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread