"10 second" mustang

NXGHOST

Established Member
Mystic03 said:
i agree, but wouldnt you think if you are going to join this type of hobby (actually any) u should get to know the basics of it....

Not at all, he does know the basics, he has a Mustang. It may be all he needs to have fun. He may have stepped up from a civic and is having the time of his life. When I bought my 96 (Ok, its a Cobra) It was a dam blast! To me it was a rocket.

sedanman

Established Member
Usually its fun to see vids like this when the kid goes on and on bragging about it but not the case here, he seemed pretty staright up just not sure how fast what time is, hell if I just watched FF&FF and knew nothing about cars you wouldn't think a 10 is that fast.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
i said it last time this f*ckin video was posted and ill say it again....there is always some co*ksucker with his little video camera starting shit, and the person he is starting shit with is usually smaller or outnumbered. these camera homos always seem to have that same annoying voice too...the kind that makes you want to kick them right square in the beans! this kid doesnt know shit about cars except the fact that he likes his GT. he said several times that he hadnt tested his car and that he didnt know how fast his car was....and then mr. c*m gurgler says,"just guess, we wont hold you to it". the guy with the camera is a bitch. ill race that piece of shit C5 any day of the week then feed that pu$$y his camera.

Last edited:

tony281sc2

Established Member
gunmetalcobra said:
atleast the kid likes mustangs, he doesn't know shit but he likes mustangs! plus whats a c5 vette doing picking on a 96gt anyway?? lets see if he has the same result if he ever picks on a terminator! :rockon:

+1

It must have made the guy in the Corvette feel like a tough guy racing a car with half the power. :nonono:

03snkvert

Established Member
Half the little Douche bags standing around picking on this kid, including the camera guy probably don't even have cars. The ride down with there friends and then pic on anyone with a car. Then 90% of the time the kids don't race there car anyways, it always, I can get so and so's car to race you. :loser:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
MPRT H8R, tell us how ya really feel. Funny thing is, I agree.
i really have a difficult time expressing my feelings. i am starting to express myself more and more and in time im sure i will be telling little pu$$ies like mr camera guy that i want to beat the piss out of them......but like i said, in time. thank you for all your support!!!!! :-D

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
MPRT_H8R said:
i really have a difficult time expressing my feelings. i am starting to express myself more and more and in time im sure i will be telling little pu$$ies like mr camera guy that i want to beat the piss out of them......but like i said, in time. thank you for all your support!!!!! :-D
Now just let it all out man. "Gives him a hug":D

Users who are viewing this thread