10th anni with 12,xxx miles for 25,900

TribalMan

The Terminator
Established Member
Yeah, I went up and drove it today. As advertised ... nice and clean. Hope to have it at my house by next week pending lender. :rockon:

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
TribalMan said:
Yeah, I went up and drove it today. As advertised ... nice and clean. Hope to have it at my house by next week pending lender. :rockon:

Shit! Good luck. That is one hell of a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it listed for the same as Buy It Now on ebay? 25,9?

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
IMO, $25,900 is still a little much for it, but good luck with the deal...let me know if you need any work done on it!!!

1Day-ACobra

I'm workin on it
Established Member
blk04cobra1 said:
IMO, $25,900 is still a little much for it, but good luck with the deal...let me know if you need any work done on it!!!

Not relative to ebay prices it isn't!!! Jesus. There are people trying to sell 20,xxx+ mile cobras for 29 grand. There are f'ing Machs with 20,xxx miles priced at 25...all kinds of ridiculous stuff.

TribalMan

The Terminator
Established Member
Yeah, I've been watching here and a few other places for a while and thought that was a good deal considering the miles and I didnt want anything previously heavily modded or too far away.

As far as needing some work ... you do custom tunes? I might want to do some normal stuff pretty quick (filter kit, exhaust, heat exchanger) and then go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread