10th anniversary cobra

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Originally posted by snakeluvr
with the wheels i think the Dark Shadow Gray looks the best.

They don't make the 10th in DSG... That was someone who bought the wheels and put them on the standard Cobra.

Anyhow, Black is my fav. Think it ties in better with the red seats and brake calipers. :)

yellow98stang

Established Member
even if they don't make the dsg, i have to agree, w/ the 10th anniversary wheels, that color looks f'n bad asp...:coolman:

later, Dan

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv
They don't make the 10th in DSG... That was someone who bought the wheels and put them on the standard Cobra.

Anyhow, Black is my fav. Think it ties in better with the red seats and brake calipers. :)
that was me.

Black_Sunshine

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra10th Anniv

I swear I saw a DSG 10th Anniv 'vert at a dealer near me. But I am probably wrong. Dan, isn't there one down at Woltz and Wind. I swear I saw one.

I am looking at a Black one also. I could not agree more with the Black tieing into the red seats and brakes. With the black interior(or dark grey shall I say) it looks the best, even beter than red. With another color such as silver, there are to many different colors going on between the body, interoir, inserts and brakes.

But whatever floats your boat I guess, you are the one forking over an arm and 1/2 a leg.:)

S5Snake

Established Member
10th Anniversary is only available in black, torch red and silver. Red or black look the best due to them having the red interior trim package. This is just my opinion and like an ass, everyone has one. I love them all.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
This forum is for pics and vids, not q & a, methinks. Now T & A is another thing....
yeeeeeee hawwwww T&A where are they dude?

red is the only way to go:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread