11-14 FRPP,SLP exhaust parts

redline5.0

Established Member
Do you have more pics of the tips on the delete's? If the tips are in good shape I'll prolly pick them up.

isrboss

Established Member
I'll sale them both together for $375 shipped!

I'm not sure if shoppers understand how bada55 these sound together. If I had an outside sound clip I would post it. If you plan on leaving your catalytic converters in place, then this setup gives the perfect balance between loud and tolerable for daily driving.

Last edited:

RedSnake_99

Established Member
I'll sale them both together for $350 shipped!

I'm not sure if shoppers understand how bada55 these sound together. If I had an outside sound clip I would post it. If you plan on leaving your catalytic converters in place, then this setup gives the perfect balance between loud and tolerable for daily driving.

still available? got a stock 2013 that needs a desperate sound upgrade but I plan on leaving the cats on, and I would be interested in both

isrboss

Established Member
Shipping is ridiculous on the bulky boxes, Fedex just raped my bank. If you live west of Texas up to North Dakota, Please don't bother to ask for the part at a lower price. I will be willing to work with the price if shipping is not outrageous.

Users who are viewing this thread