11.63 @ 119mph Automatic Mach 1

cmylxgo

Established Member
I finally got off my a$$ and went to the Dirtway in Lapeer today. I've had this wicked new converter in the car for almost a month but havn't been able to find the time to get back to the track...it doesn't help that all but one of the local tracks are closed for the year here in Michigan.

Anyways...I drove the car 70+ miles to the track and gave it a slight cool down for 30 min. I then rolled into the staging lanes and let the hammer drop. I knew it was on pass and when I picked up my time slip it read 11.63 @ 119mph. I finally got the car to 60 ft and I pulled a 1.79 on street tires. The car had 3/4 of a tank of gas, two baby car seats, a cooler with food and soda, spare tire, amps, subs, and a diaper bag in the car while I made my pass. The car tipped the scales at 3711 with me in it. Below is a copy of the time slip.

11.63_Mach1_Auto.jpg

cmylxgo

Established Member
Yep! If it were a stick you could shave 2 tenths off that time. If it had slix and suspension shave another 2-3 tenths. That would put the car into the low low 11s with a stock blower kit and exhaust.

-Corey

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
That sounds like a fast ass car to me!! Congradulations nice ride. Boy you sure were specific about what was in the car!!:beer:

cmylxgo

Established Member
If I would of ran it at the same weight I did at the NMRA finals I'm sure I would of been in the 11.50 range. All I was concerned about was getting an 11.99 before the end of the year so I didn't care too much about the extra weight cause I knew she had it in her :D

-Corey

Users who are viewing this thread