11.791 @ 125.97

BigDan

Established Member
Next time take 10 psi out of the rears and you will easily have 1.9' sixty foots like I did on my stock 2011 PP with all the TC controls OFF, and it kept me pinned to the seat back the whole run.

Then fill it back up to stock psi with the factory installed air compressor in your spare tire well. :)

Last edited:

BOD89LX

Established Member
What size wheels??

I haven't been there in 5 years. First time I saw them tear them too.

I went 119 mph, then 122 then 125.9. I wanted to run again. I think i could have gotten more mph and a better time but time wasn't on my side. This was also my first time driving a hydraulic clutch and this style shifter. I tried to put my barton in before we went but i was missing a piece to the shifter. I called barton and they over nighted me a piece immediately. Was sitting on my door step when i got home. Good guys right there.

I decided to pull the trigger on come custom bogarts for the rear today. Patiently going to wait for them to show up and shoot for some 10.50's. There's 1/2 a second to be gained in the 60 ft. If i can leave traction control off and keep it from closing throttle I know i can rip off some 130's. I ran a guy out in mexico last week and was over 130 when i came through the marked 1/4. All depends on what the LC/TC lets you get away with.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
Went to the track tonight. Crappy muggy weather with about a 10 mph headwind.

I granny shifted the car, used LC/TC(sport mode) and left at 4200 rpms. Still bogged a little bit on the line. I didn't touch air pressure in tires, and this was on the stock tires. The car was wiggling around a lot and TC was definitely killing power. Sticky tires and this is a easy 10 second car. I could feel the car nose diving when TC was kicking in.

I tried to leave without any computer help, launched at 2700 and i might as well have been on ice. 1st and 2nd was absolutely useless. Ran at 14.01 @ 119.

fac5ec52.jpg

only .292 till you need a roll bar.. :(

Users who are viewing this thread