12 Second Club

Jay

Established Member
i have heard of people modifying old t bird TC turbos and putting them in their cars. there is a guy on the shoforum.com that has a turbo'd sho, but not sure where the turbo is from

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
I don't think there's too many modded SHO's around here. One for sure and it's a bad ass lookin' ride, and I guess pretty quick, but not sure how fast. Wish he'd sell it!

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Guys I dont know how many of you want it but there is one of the baddest ass (prolly badder assed than Stabies) SHO for sale here in the cities......... OMG it has a Cowl hood it is pimped out with the works...... and it is RED!!!!! anyone seriousl that wants it Ill go find out more about it

-zach

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Zach,
Did he post a pic of it on here before?? If so... I'm gonna cry... YEAH I WANT IT!! But I'm strapped right now 'till I sell the L in the spring. :cuss:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by SVT X 2
Zach,
Did he post a pic of it on here before?? If so... I'm gonna cry... YEAH I WANT IT!! But I'm strapped right now 'till I sell the L in the spring. :cuss:
Naw its over @ a dealer in davenport, heartland Auto, who advertises vehicles for 5777 or less..........

Users who are viewing this thread