12psi procharger pulley question

whiterocket54

Douglas Engines
Established Member
I have a 99 f150 procharged 2 core intercooler running the 3.4" pulley and getting 10psi on the autometer boost gauge. Anyone know what the 12psi pulley size is? Maybe 3.3" or 3.25" pulley. Called procharger and they dont list psi by application, only pulley size. Also, what efans can you run with a procharger...not much distance between the intake pipes and the radiator. Do you have to add an additional idler pulley with the 12psi pulley and what size belt?

spike_africa

Established Member
There is a guy named Mike he owns http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm they sell the pulley and you can get it form him or ask him some questions he can help you out.

As per the fans you can kinda stick 14" fans on both sides on the back of the radiator (towards the motor). a much better idea is a dual 14's as pushers on the front of the radiator this works alot better in my veiw.

my freinds 99 reg cab 5.4 with ATI base kit and exhaust went 13.9@98 these things can hual ass :)

whiterocket54

Douglas Engines
Established Member
spike_africa said:
There is a guy named Mike he owns http://www.madenterprise.com/F150.htm they sell the pulley and you can get it form him or ask him some questions he can help you out.

As per the fans you can kinda stick 14" fans on both sides on the back of the radiator (towards the motor). a much better idea is a dual 14's as pushers on the front of the radiator this works alot better in my veiw.

my freinds 99 reg cab 5.4 with ATI base kit and exhaust went 13.9@98 these things can hual ass :)

I checked out his site, but he wants $325 for the pulley = rediculous...I bought the 3.4" pulley from procharger direct for around $80 shipped! I think the next pulley down is 3.3". I am going to email madenterprise and see if he will tell me what pulley size for 12psi. Check out my sig...I will let you know what I find out!

spike_africa

Established Member
yeah post the size of the pulley. Because my freind wants the pulley too; but he doesnt know the size and hes a lazy bitch who wont do the research on parts for HIS truck.

Users who are viewing this thread