14 GT Hellion TT Problem/Question

meffie

Established Member
Hey guy's. I have a 14 GT with the Hellion TT kit. Yesterday after a 1/4 run I started smoking a bit out of the right bank exhaust. The amount of smoke looks kinda like a mild cold morning condensation mist, but of course it's white smoke. The car runs absolutely fine, no change in performance, but has a constant white smoke.

My first thought if turbo oil gasket. I checked the intake, all clean and dry there. I haven't had a chance to pull the down pipe and see whats in there, but I'm curious what you folks think about the cause, and what all I need to check without ripping everything down?

Thanks!

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Did you install the oil jet's in the return line? Usually see this when they are not installed. This will slow down the oil consumption

meffie

Established Member
Did indeed. Just got off the phone with John @ Hellion. He said we just need a smaller pill to limit the oil some more. He's going to personally come down and flow test it and install the new pills. That's damn good customer service if you ask me.

Ty for the response though, you were spot on :)

Torchy

Established Member
Thats cool you're in NM. Let us know how many ounces it flows before and after per 30 seconds because thats what John is going to do. That would be good data for the TT community.

meffie

Established Member
Thats cool you're in NM. Let us know how many ounces it flows before and after per 30 seconds because thats what John is going to do. That would be good data for the TT community.

I will post up the out come. If it helps anyone else, that would be awesome

Users who are viewing this thread