16x10 or 17x10 sve drag wheels please!

RedfireSVT

Established Member
believe me i want a set for my car but unfortunately it doesn't look like it will happen. sorry guys.

03svtcobracoupe

Established Member
Probably wouldn't make them enough money for the effort maybe the 15' IRS will cause issues for drag wheels and a larger one will be offered . That's our best bet

LS1toSVT

Established Member
Bump bc this needs to happen. I can't see a problem with getting 10 or more ppl to drop a deposit on a set of 16x10's. What is the real reason? You can tell us Tony. Hell I'll take a set of 4 just to flip two of them for profit bc I know people want these so bad. Credit cards in my hand.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Bump bc this needs to happen. I can't see a problem with getting 10 or more ppl to drop a deposit on a set of 16x10's. What is the real reason? You can tell us Tony. Hell I'll take a set of 4 just to flip two of them for profit bc I know people want these so bad. Credit cards in my hand.

Lol. Doubt they will. Oh we'll, I would of loved a set. It's just not a demand.

T0RCH3D

Established Member
These 16x10 wheels need to happen! There are over dozen interested parties if I count people I know along with people ready to buy in this thread. Probably a useless bump at this point, but doesn't hurt to try.

Users who are viewing this thread