19 x 9.5 SVE Drift wheels

SicShelby09

Banned
I'm almost certain the 19's will, 18's I'm not so sure about. Maybe somebody from Late Model Resto will chime in here!

They already said they would clear the brembos in the thread from S197 forums. Even the 18's would clear the brembos is what he said.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
so i managed to mess up my wheels pretty good the other day (long story short asshole cut me off slammed on his brakes i thought i was back in afghanistan and swerved my car like i was in a 5000lbs uparmored tahoe.) needless to say i pingponged off the curbs. they said its looking like two wheels can be fixed and two need to be replaced. now my dilemma is since i have the base silver wheels which through ford are 490 a pop and with the cost of the repair it would give me just enough money to go with the SVE's with new tires and my insurance will cover it since its gonna cost about the same. what yall think? get the SVEs or get the stockers fixed and hold out till i have the money for the 19x9.5 RTRs(eventually lol)

ViciousJay

Established Member
so i managed to mess up my wheels pretty good the other day (long story short asshole cut me off slammed on his brakes i thought i was back in afghanistan and swerved my car like i was in a 5000lbs uparmored tahoe.) needless to say i pingponged off the curbs. they said its looking like two wheels can be fixed and two need to be replaced. now my dilemma is since i have the base silver wheels which through ford are 490 a pop and with the cost of the repair it would give me just enough money to go with the SVE's with new tires and my insurance will cover it since its gonna cost about the same. what yall think? get the SVEs or get the stockers fixed and hold out till i have the money for the 19x9.5 RTRs(eventually lol)

WHAT!?! you can get Brembos thru Tousley for 170 a piece and those are factory wheels, your getting ripped big guy

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
WHAT!?! you can get Brembos thru Tousley for 170 a piece and those are factory wheels, your getting ripped big guy

I think that is the idea..... high replacement cost for stock parts through your parts department. Because the stockers cost so much, he has enough to get an entire set of the SVE wheels.

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member

That's the cost through my local Ford parts dept. So.that's what the body shop use's. That's why I was hoping all 4 are messed up lol that would be enough for the rtrs. But since they are saying just the two I can snag the sves instead of the stockers. I agree 490 is effing insane but it kinda works out if I go with the new wheels. Just not sure if I want to or not. I like the sves but I like the rtrs alittle better. I like the sve price.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That's the cost through my local Ford parts dept. So.that's what the body shop use's. That's why I was hoping all 4 are messed up lol that would be enough for the rtrs. But since they are saying just the two I can snag the sves instead of the stockers. I agree 490 is effing insane but it kinda works out if I go with the new wheels. Just not sure if I want to or not. I like the sves but I like the rtrs alittle better. I like the sve price.

The only other problem is that the 19" SVE's are not available until October if I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread