19 year old totals ford GT/Young people & Fast Cars

sykal

Banned
i was a co-signer at 15....at 16 i built credit using a credit card and making the car payments......because of having a credit history i was able to purchase my own car at 16 with no signer

:lol:
you, my friend...are a ****ing liar.
don't make the mistake of not realizing that there a lot of people on the internet involved in business which you speak of.

credit in 1 year from credit cards and being a CO-SIGNER? :lol:

you are a liar, and a crappy one too.

go make up some more bs you pathetic loser. ill call you out any day of the week.

painttitblak

I am the 19 year old who crashed this car that this post is about. I never posted these pictures on myspace and "boasted" about crashing a 150k car, someone seemed to log onto my myspace and post these pictures and say these things because i would never in a million years brag about crashing such a nice car. i know what i did was wrong and stupid but i was not taking the car out for a "joy ride" or racing around town in it. i drove the car for about a minute before this incident happened and i was definately going under 75mph. i hit a bump on a turn as i pressed the gas pedal and the whole rear end slid out. i am not proud of this at all and i dont think anyone would be if it happened to them. i pay for my own car, i pay for everything i have, i have respect for peoples property and have been depressed about this ever since it happened. i just wanted to clear things up.

thanks, ross.

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
Hmmm, someone hacked your myspace and magically had these pictures of the car that you crashed? Riiiiiight.

SB VENOM

Loves Boost
Established Member
So your password is ross?

can we get your SSN too?

LOL I wonder what his credit card pin # is?

Why would you post them on your facebook then? Were you hoping to get some sympathy from girls saying awww are you ok omg I can't believe that happened..? If you posted them on facebook I don't see why you wouldn't have been the one to post them from myspace with a heading such as "not many can say that they have totalled a $150k car." You were trying to fool yourself by making it seem as if you didn't care and trying to turn it into a joking/publicity matter. Now that the owner of the car has this information which definitely would not make you look good in a lawsuit, you have taken the pictures down from your hosting site and are backpeddling trying to claim you weren't the one who did it. :burn:
You shouldn't have been in the car in the first place IMO.

res0n0xg

Established Member
:lol:
you, my friend...are a ****ing liar.
don't make the mistake of not realizing that there a lot of people on the internet involved in business which you speak of.

credit in 1 year from credit cards and being a CO-SIGNER? :lol:

you are a liar, and a crappy one too.

go make up some more bs you pathetic loser. ill call you out any day of the week.

He's more than just a liar, you can't put your name on the title of jack shit before you turn 18. You can't have someone co-sign anything either, it goes entirely in their name. You could then transfer the title over once you hit 18, but at 16 you don't have credit!! You don't have a credit report, you lying **** little baby.

He can't agree to finance anything on a LEGAL BINDING DOCUMENT until you're 18 years old, you were a ****ing minor you dipshit.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
On the one hand I've seen a 40+ year old guy crash a Ford GT at the drag strip, so it can happen to anyone.

On the other hand, age can play a big part due to experience/attitude (there are definitely exceptions like with any rule, though).

Also, if this retard was really bragging about it then he deserves to crash the car. Too bad it had to be such a nice car though.

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
I am the 19 year old who crashed this car that this post is about. I never posted these pictures on myspace and "boasted" about crashing a 150k car, someone seemed to log onto my myspace and post these pictures and say these things because i would never in a million years brag about crashing such a nice car. i know what i did was wrong and stupid but i was not taking the car out for a "joy ride" or racing around town in it. i drove the car for about a minute before this incident happened and i was definately going under 75mph. i hit a bump on a turn as i pressed the gas pedal and the whole rear end slid out. i am not proud of this at all and i dont think anyone would be if it happened to them. i pay for my own car, i pay for everything i have, i have respect for peoples property and have been depressed about this ever since it happened. i just wanted to clear things up.

thanks, ross.

You are ridiculously full of it.

• If you weren't bragging, why post the photos in the first place? Facebook, myspace, what's the difference? You shouldn't be posting pictures of the carnage of other people's pride and joy you destroyed, period.
  • If you weren't joy riding the car, what were you doing with it? Testing the paint against wind resistance?
  • Yeah, the old "hit a bump in a turn" thing. Funny how that seems to happen to people frequently in fast cars. It's weird, I live in Detroit and every turn has bumps on them, and somehow my car doesn't magically get attracted to every wall in town.
  • Did they ever find the myspacers on the grassy knoll that logged into your account? I can totally believe someone thought "I'm gonna log into this guys myspace and post pictures off his facebook and brag about wrecking it so I just need to try his first name as his password and hopefully that works." Totally.

I'm sure you're depressed, as you should be. There is NO valid excuse for you driving someone else's car. None.

This is why whenever I take my car to a hotel or a restaurant, I don't care what the policy is, I keep the keys. Everyone has an excuse as to why they *had* to move the car here or there, and that just *somehow* involved it being 3 miles away and that just *happened* to involve some mystical confluence of events that caused the car to do pirouettes all over the street into 50 fixed objects, none of which, of course, had anything to do with too much throttle during an unauthorized joyride.

Last edited:

budweiser175

Banned
He's more than just a liar, you can't put your name on the title of jack shit before you turn 18. You can't have someone co-sign anything either, it goes entirely in their name. You could then transfer the title over once you hit 18, but at 16 you don't have credit!! You don't have a credit report, you lying **** little baby.

He can't agree to finance anything on a LEGAL BINDING DOCUMENT until you're 18 years old, you were a ****ing minor you dipshit.

your talking about the title of the car right? i had my name on the title of my cobra at 16? my dad told me i have to be 18 and i cant, but later we found out i was on it and i called the tag agency and they said you can be any age and be on a title?

Users who are viewing this thread